apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [results][vote] Release apr[-util] 1.3.2
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:49:48 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Candidates will be up at http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ once the sync
> happens within the hour... vote away;

I've counted enough +1's for release of these packages, they are going up
to the site and mirrors are syncing, I'll send the announce about 12-18
hours from now.  Thanks all for testing!

I can see we'll be making a 1.3.3 within a week or so for autoconf, but
I'd like to have the dust settle on the patches committed today.  Once
everyone's happy with 1.3.x branch, let's get that tagged so httpd can
replace 2.2.9 - it's obvious we have a whole lot of users confused by
the noisy ./configure script :(

Bill