apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.2.9 missing options, no sql
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:58:56 GMT
Looking over the patches, none seem to correspond to this gentleman's post
from over on users@httpd.  Could anyone particularly familiar with mysql
take a quick look and perhaps come up with a few ideas?  Seems that this
user has a perfectly working non-dso config which fails with our new
default.

Given my work-work yesterday, and the nature of this bug, my time to work
on a 1.3.1 release was shortcut and I'd love to have this sort of problem
cleaned up anyways by 1.3.1(!)