apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r667300 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/build/dbd.m4
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:35:41 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 23:14 -0400, Tom Donovan wrote:
>
>> I changed APU_DECLARE_DATA to APU_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA when I checked it into apr
(copying the mysql
>> driver).  Am I missing something?
>
> Sadly, nothing. The whole build thing is busted - even for FreeTDS
> driver. I'm fixing now.

Sorry about that ... grrr.

APU_DECLARE_DATA are exports from libaprutil-1.[so|sl|dll|dylib] itself, but
were never for exporting modules from any other module (such as an extra
add-in).  APU_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA was added to cover the generic case of
unconditionally exporting from any library module.