apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Donovan <donov...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r667300 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/build/dbd.m4
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:14:21 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 19:17 -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>> This is looking great, do we feel it's ready for people to try out with
>> apr 1.3.1?
>
> Tom,
>
> Do you have an opinion on this?
>
> PS. I would personally prefer to see ODBC DBC in 1.3.1.

It's seen considerable use during its life in googlecode, so I think it is functionally solid.

I need to rely on you guys for the apr build & integration stuff.  It's all new to me.

Has anyone else actually tested it yet with real data?

I've tested the apr version today on Windows.  No problems.

On Linux, building httpd/apr/apr-util trunk with  --with-odbc builds OK, but
lib/apr-util-1/apr_dbd_odbc-1.so seems to be missing its entry name:  apr_dbd_odbc_driver.

I changed APU_DECLARE_DATA to APU_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA when I checked it into apr (copying
the mysql
driver).  Am I missing something?

-tom-