apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Donovan <donov...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Re: ODBC driver (Re: Summary of win32 build issues)
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:15:53 GMT
Nick Kew wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Tom Donovan wrote:
>
>> If there's interest, I have an ODBC DBD driver I would be glad to
>> contribute.
>
> That'll be great.  I look forward to it!
>
> Given the limitations of the FreeTDS driver, I think there's a strong
> case to recommend the ODBC driver over it on all platforms, not
> just Windows.

OK. I think it follows the APR guidelines - but if anyone has the time to give it a quick
review
that would be appreciated.

apr_dbd_odbc.c for APR 1.3 is in (svn) http://odbc-dbd.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

To go into apr it needs #ifdef HAVE_ODBC_H, and all the changes to apu.h(w nw .in), dbd.m4,
dso.m4,
etc. which I may need a little help with.  I'll wait a few days to let folks look it over,
then I'll
check it into apr-util/trunk if there are no objections.

-tom-