apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Donovan <donov...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Re: Summary of win32 build issues
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:00:11 GMT
If there's interest, I have an ODBC DBD driver I would be glad to contribute.

It's currently hosted at http://odbc-dbd.googlecode.com/

The license is already Apache2, so transferring ownership shouldn't pose any problems.

For Windows, it could be included by default because odbc32.dll is always present. For Unix,
one of
the common ODBC managers (UnixODBC or iODBC) is usually a prerequisite.

-tom-