apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Summary of win32 build [licensing] issues
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:02:31 GMT
I pose this to you all, does anyone have a concern?  If not, the oracle,
pgsql and sqlite3 driver connectors will ship.  The mysql driver connector
simply will not ship (even once apr-util-1.3.1 is released, now that it
builds), although perhaps from an external site this .dll could be found.
Suggestions welcome.

freetds awaits a windows alternative mssql client connector once someone
has energy to write one.

Bill