apr-dev mailing list archives

From Yann ...@bee-ware.net>
Subject Re: Opaque structures in general (was Re: Opaque apr_pool_t structure)
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:24:48 GMT
Sorry I didn't explain myself very well.

I don't wan't to play with pointers, of course, a single sizeof won't allow me to do much
more then a memcpy().

For example ( innocently :p ) :

struct mystuct {
	apr_pool_t p;
} myvar;
apr_pool_t p;

apr_pool_create(&p, NULL);
memcpy(&myvar.p, p, apr_pool_sizeof());

That's all I can do, I can't access any apr_pool field ...

Yann.