apr-dev mailing list archives

From Yann ...@bee-ware.net>
Subject Opaque structures in general (was Re: Opaque apr_pool_t structure)
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:02:37 GMT
I'm sorry to insist on this point but, in general, maybe you should consider having a function
that provides the
sizeof() each opaque structure/type of the APR (maybe not all of them, but at least some).

That would let the user "play" with the opaque types without breaking the interest (portability,
evolution ...) of this
ones.

As far as I know, the APR is a C programming API, so let us play with the pointers if we find
it usefull.

I could propose the patch(s) if you agree and/or are interested by that.
If not, maybe you could let me know why ?

Thanks for your answers,
Yann.