apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Results: [VOTE] Release apr-1.3.0, apr-util-1.3.0
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:35:30 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> This bounced, so I'm forwarding for Philip.
> Just a theory, could you try --disable-ipv6 just to see if that's the
> issue?  Do you have ipv6 support installed?  An ipv6 driver?
> Can you provide a backtrace of the testsockets failure?

Ok - that didn't work well, and my inline-text attempt at forwarding was
also bounced as spam.  That said... Philip confirms this was his forced
override of --enable-ipv6 on a non-v6 os, so no panic.

Counting Ruediger now amoung the +1's, and hearing no -1's outstanding,
I've moved things about and started to let the mirrors sync up.

View raw message