apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-1.3.0, apr-util-1.3.0
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 01:07:48 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Unix tarballs are up, win32 .zip's with .mak files will follow.

-win32-src.zip's with .mak files are up and ready to go.  I also just
updated the KEYS file in dist/apr/, and /dist/httpd/ for good measure.
That also means if you met me at the ApacheCon EU 08, your own key is
finally signed by me and up on a keyserver near you.

I'll start committing the announce files shortly for peer review, please
look for any opportunities there, along with the new text in the README
files of both apr and apr-util on trunk/.  This is all pending the final
vote count tomorrow about noon GMT (so careful about svn up'ping the site).

> Your votes please;
>
>   +/-1
>   [+1]  Release apr-1.3.0 as GA
>   [+1]  Release apr-util-1.3.0 as GA

see my earlier notes on what was reviewed.  As long as a single DBD_LIST
element is provided, Makefile.win won't complain.  In the next release,
we've ensured it doesn't complain even for no DBD providers.

and I'm looking for one answer; are we inhibited from shipping the
apr_dbd_xxx-1.dll binary for oracle, pgsql or sqlite3?  If so I'll
adjust before uploading any binaries.

Bill