apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Problems with configure
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 03:40:57 GMT
On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 21:07 -0600, Steve Comstock wrote:

> checking for APR... reconfig
> configuring package in srclib/apr now
>
> trap: /Z19/usr/lpp/zApache/httpd-2.2.9/srclib/apr/configure 2047: FSUM7327
> signal number 13 not conventional
>     [Can someone explain to me what's going on,
>      and how to fix this? The docs indicate to me
>      I can just use the bundled apr and apr-util
>      programs, so I'm all confused on this.]

>>From this project's point of view, we need to know if APR/APU
configuration works. Could you change directory to srclib/apr and run
just ./configure? If that works OK, go to srclib/apr-util and
run ./configure --with-apr=../apr and let us know what happened.

BTW, don't you want to run ./configure without -n option?

PS. You should generally not need autoconf - all the required scripts
should already be generated.

--
Bojan