From: Marc Mongenet <marc@mongenet.ch>
Subject: apr_thread_mutex_destroy not freeing memory
To: dev@apr.apache.org
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008, 11:09 PM

Hello,

I think that apr_thread_mutex_destroy does not free the memory
allocated in apr_thread_mutex_create (on unix, and also on win32 I think).

static apr_status_t thread_mutex_cleanup(void *data)
{
apr_thread_mutex_t *mutex = data;
apr_status_t rv;

rv = pthread_mutex_destroy(&mutex->mutex);
#ifdef PTHREAD_SETS_ERRNO
if (rv) {
rv = errno;
}
#endif
return rv;
}

APR_DECLARE(apr_status_t) apr_thread_mutex_create(apr_thread_mutex_t **mutex,
unsigned int flags,
apr_pool_t *pool)
{

new_mutex = apr_pcalloc(pool, sizeof(apr_thread_mutex_t));
new_mutex->pool = pool;

}

--
Marc Mongenet