apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: sendfile in darwin
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 18:50:46 GMT

On May 7, 2008, at 2:42 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On May 7, 2008, at 2:31 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
>
>> Hmm - Jim - that does not quite solve the issue I was discussing on
>> IRC;
>
> On IRC? What happened to onlist discussions?? :)

To clarify: I have no idea what you are referring to
as far as what issue you were discussing. This is
because it was on IRC. For myself and everyone else who
did not happen to be on IRC at that moment of time, we
have no idea what this is all about.

If it's not onlist, it didn't happen.

Please post a summary of what the issue you are
seeing as well as the full patch and then people who
are following this issue on the official communication
method (dev@apr) can get clued up :)