apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: sendfile in darwin
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 14:01:50 GMT
I am assuming that this is NOT with the latest apr-1.3 HEAD
code. Can you confirm that with the latest, all is well?

I believe this is the only outstanding issue with apr?-1.3,
meaning that we can hopefully release APR and then httpd
(I don't want to delay httpd, but it is waiting for either
1.3 or a patched 1.2).