apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: sendfile in darwin
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 23:49:34 GMT
On May 8, 2008, at 1:07 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Can anyone else confirm that r654186 (for apr-trunk) and
> r654186 (for apr-1.3) fixes sendfile to work under Darwin?
>
> In particular, both the perl-test framework for httpd as well
> as APR's test suite (and test/sendfile ....) pass for me now.

I looked at trunk yesterday and found that the writev's are
not properly handling EAGAIN/EINTR -- they assume that if
anything is sent then the entire header/trailer is sent.
The iovec needs to be checked for more bytes than rv and
the start pointer moved forward so that the next loop
will try again (before setting sent_headers).

But then I tried to fix a small bug in ab.c and got stuck
in a tar pit...

....Roy