apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Disconnected ldap, abstracted dbd.
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 16:01:04 GMT
   There seems to be a mismatch in how the #define APU_DSO_BUILD is being used.  APU_DSO_BUILD
has been defined as a boolean yet much of the code is simply checking for the definition rather
than the boolean state.  Therefore setting APU_DSO_BUILD to 0 doesn't actually turn off the
code compilation paths.  Shouldn't all of the statements of #ifdef (or #ifndef) APU_DSO_BUILD
be changed to #if APU_DSO_BUILD?

Brad