apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 1.2 and/or 1.3 releases?
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 16:53:10 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Are we planning on doing the APR 1.2 and/or 1.3 releases soon?
> Let me know what I can do to help to get this along.

The biggest help right now is to ensure apr-1.3 is ready.  apr-util-1.3
should be done in just a bit, I'm testing the modular dso logic.

I thought apr was, but from my last comments about the crypto error codes
to nowhere, it obviously isn't quite ready.

So the best help anyone could offer is to simply diff apr-1.2 branch
to the apr-1.3 branch, and determine if anything else nefarious has
crept in, or if any of the new prototype declarations in the include/
tree are nonsensical.  (e.g. out arg as the last not first arg, etc).

And best yet, a +/- and explanation once anyone completes this effort.