apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r658279 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/dbd/apr_dbd_oracle.c
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 15:50:00 GMT
wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Tue May 20 08:31:53 2008
> New Revision: 658279

> Log:
> Protect unlocks within GLOBAL_PREPARED_STATEMENTS blocks, as this is where
> they were initially obtained.
>
> Submitted by: Chris Darroch <chrisd pearsoncmg.com>

Ok, I've done committed both, the fix to trunk, and the reversion of this
feature from trunk and 1.3 per the list discussion.  Don't be shy about
picking up this particular rev if the feature interests you and you want
to round it out.  But please, don't coopt dbd_mutex again, but add in
a specific dbd_oracle prepared cache mutex.

Bill