apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: DBD driver license issues (must default to --without-driver)
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 17:26:22 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Bojan Smojver wrote:
>> On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 12:55 +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
>>
>>> In r655174 and r655403 of the trunk now.
>>
>> Backported to 1.3.x in r655404.
>
> However, it appears that dbd/.libs/apr_dbd_sqlite3.so is not installed into
> my local apr lib/ install path?  Am I doing something wrong?

My bad, it's here
lib/apr-util-1/
   apr_dbd_sqlite3-1.so  apr_dbd_sqlite3.a  apr_dbd_sqlite3.la
   apr_dbd_sqlite3.so

One frustrating thing, make test fails until make install is done first,
due to APR attempting to locate the dbd driver binaries.

Wondering here if apr_dbd doesn't need an ICONV_PATH-style helper
environment path list variable to help plug in drivers?

Bill