apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Bug Tally; 58 total
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 18:59:24 GMT

is the current open list.  I mentioned in another email that this all came
as a complete shock; at one point I resaved my "APR Bugs" saved query and it
brought along the current buglist by-number, rendering my research worthless
Today I jumped from 20-some to 60-some outstanding issues.  Grrr.

If you are up for hacking this weekend, please don't forget to backport
to the new branches/1.3.x/ tree as well.  I'm wrapping it up here myself,
I have too much going on, and anything that the rest of the community is
uninterested in can wait for 1.3.1 or 1.4.0 as appropriate.  But there is
much low hanging fruit still on that bug query.

On Sunday night comes the Tag and Roll.  That's it, short of voting down the
1.3.0 candidates, we have to call this done at some point, and we are
collectively a roadblock to the httpd project, who have decided that picking
up 1.3.0 is more worthwhile than trying to survive one more 1.2.x release.

View raw message