apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christopher Key <cj...@cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: freezing 1.3 tonight
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 20:25:08 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> I'd like to freeze ABI tonight and tag tomorrow.  This means that if 
> there
> is any ABI breakage in 1.3 it needs to be remedied today.  This means if
> there is a function that *must* be added-can't wait-it must happen today.
I'm not sure whether this has been covered already, and whether it needs 
to go in during a major release, but is there any chance of adding 
apr_int8_t and apr_uint8_t typedefs?



View raw message