apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: apr_reslist semantics
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 21:54:47 GMT
On Mon, 12 May 2008 16:10:14 -0500
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> So if we take a few more days to smooth out the rough edges of 1.3.0
> I think it's a huge win to get these things right, reslist included.

+1 to taking time for this.  But at the moment we're in danger of
doing a rushed/botched job on a get-it-out-for-httpd-2.2.9 agenda.
That's basically because noone has been thinking of 1.3 as a
release candidate until the last couple of weeks, so we haven't
given sufficient thought to loose ends.

A definite +1 for dynamically linking apr-util modules by default.
For DBD and LDAP that's a no-brainer with the big dependencies,
but it could apply more widely.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/