apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-1.3.0, apr-util-1.3.0
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 18:28:52 GMT
On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 17:26:27 -0500
> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

AIX 5.3 w/ xlc7

1)

testshm             : -Line 254: Error destroying shared memory block
(22): Invalid argument
My shm failure was not fixed by the revisiion cited by Bojan and Jim (r661146)

2)
testsock            : |Line 237: expected <0.0.0.0>, but saw <::ffff:0.0.0.0>
tc change: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/apr/apr/branches/1.3.x/test/testsock.c?view=diff&r1=290398&r2=290399

??
System did have an ipv6 interface configured.

3)
testprocmutex is failing under the fcntl mechanism on AIX, with
proc_mutex_fcntl_acquire() returning rv=EACCESS.

AIX docsays EACCESS is returned instead of EAGAIN for fnctl-already-locked:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/pseries/v5r3/topic/com.ibm.aix.basetechref/doc/basetrf1/lockfx.htm

http://people.apache.org/~covener/apr-1.3.x-aix_fcntl_tryacquire.diff
resolves it but I didn't know the proper way to work the conditional
into the build, If someone else wants to rework it I will
retest/report ASAP.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com