apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: dbd postgresql
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 22:23:44 GMT
On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 14:32 +0100, Nick Kew wrote:

> Now therein lies a good idea: we could set that at startup, and perhaps
> provide an option in a connection string or environment to override it.
> Does PQconnectdb provide any such option?

Given that 1.3.0 has been tagged, this is now 2.x material.

As you said, we could store the latest warning/notice in the connection,
by trivially implementing one of the functions from the patch. If we
then introduce apr_dbd_warning() call, users will have full control of
what they want to do with this.

--
Bojan