apr-dev mailing list archives

From "César Leonardo Blum Silveira" <cesa...@gmail.com>
Subject apr_inet_pton in the API
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:13:39 GMT
Hello all,

I am quite new to APR development, so I don't know if maybe what I'm
asking is already in the trunk.

The other day while searching for something similar to inet_pton for
Windows I realized APR has its own implementation of that function.
However, it is not available in the public API. Instead, it is
somewhat "hidden" in UNIX-specific files (for what I could observe),
even though the implementation work perfectly on Windows (I compiled
the function's code separately on Visual Studio Express 2005).

Wouldn't it be nice to have a publicly available apr_inet_* API?

--
César L. B. Silveira