apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Projects using APR
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:41:44 GMT
Pieter Hintjens wrote:

> We're using APR in our OpenAMQ messaging server - www.openamq.org.
> It's free software.

Thanks for the update!  Right now, svn is down so can't update the web
site, but ping us if this is forgotten, we would be happy to have OpenAMQ
in the list of projects using apr on the site.

> An incidental question: has APR been ported to OpenVMS?  I can't find
> documentation on this anywhere.

AFAIK nobody explicitly has tested this.  If your OpenVMS compiler toolchain
is similar enough to a gcc toolchain, you should not have any problems in
asking ./configure to work out the details from its compile/link tests.

If not, obviously patches are always welcome!