apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r651395 - in /apr/apr/trunk: CHANGES network_io/unix/sendrecv.c
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:15:42 GMT

On 04/24/2008 11:09 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>>
>> Maybe stupid question, but shouldn't this be 1.4.0 instead of 1.3.0 in
>> the meantime?
>
> Already backported in the meantime, yes I could have applied three commits
> but that seemed *really* pedantic.

Ups. My bad. I did not notice that the CHANGES file on trunk still contains
a 1.3.0 section for the changes done there. Maybe I got confused because
we changed this over in httpd land a while ago and changes that are backported
are no longer contained in the trunk CHANGES file. At least in theory :-).
But Jim does a pretty good job in tracking this.

Regards

RĂ¼diger