apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From adema <ad...@nyug.org>
Subject DBDPrepareSQL makes apache seg fault!
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:00:10 GMT
Hello everyone :p

wrone from #httpd-dev@freenode told me to send an email for my problem.
I'm using debian etch and i just rebuild apr-util 1.2.7 to activate 
mysql driver for dbd but now when i try a DBDPrepareSQL, apache seg fault.
I tried to recompile apr 1.2.7 and apache 2.2.3-4, i got a seg fault too.
Here is my backtrace :

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread -1218566464 (LWP 6098)]
0xb7a97b6a in apr_hashfunc_default () from /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0
(gdb) bt
#0  0xb7a97b6a in apr_hashfunc_default () from /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0
#1  0xb7a97d5d in apr_hash_first () from /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0
#2  0xb7a97e4b in apr_hash_get () from /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0
#3  0xb7592974 in ap_dbd_prepare () from /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_dbd.so
#4  0xb75929de in ap_dbd_prepare () from /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_dbd.so
#5  0x080754e4 in ap_find_command_in_modules ()
#6  0x08075bf7 in ap_walk_config ()
#7  0x08075d00 in ap_process_config_tree ()
#8  0x0806204c in main ()

dear adema ...

Mime
View raw message