apr-dev mailing list archives

From Wakan <wa...@bigfoot.com>
Subject APR + CMake + Eclipse on Windows platform
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:00:04 GMT
Hi everyone...
I can't find any documentation about that subject, so I decided to post
here,
asking for help about the use of APR in C project developped with
Eclipse and Cmake
on Windows platform...(and Linux too...so cross platform...but I'm
starting with windows)
I particular I'm having difficulties linking against apr...I don't know
how to do that...
I'm trying an hello world app, but I'm having undefined reference errors..
so I think in linking problems...
I have win32 binaries of APR in a subfolder in my project...I have to
install them?
register dlls? in which way?
I cant' find docs about the use of APR with CMake (and APR in general
too...)
Thanks in advance
Carlo