apr-dev mailing list archives

From angrypars...@mipsisrisc.com
Subject Sendfile enabled on OS X in APR versions > 1.2
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:40:40 GMT
I recently checked out a copies of trunk apr, apr-util, and httpd to play
around with. After building everything I noticed images were cut off in my
browser. Setting EnableSendFile off fixed the problem, but APR 1.2 was
smart enough to disable sendfile on OS X. Configure.in in APR 1.2 has the
following lines:

*darwin*)
# darwin semantics in 9.0.0 appear to be fubar
sendfile="0"
;;

...which are missing in trunk's configure.in. Even though it's only a one
line change, a patch is attached. Paul Querna says this should also be
backported to the 1.3 branch.

Geoff Greer