On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

I just committed a fix that works for me (on MacOSX against OpenLDAP),
can you confirm it works for you?

I've just downloaded the apr_ldap_option.c from SVN, and it compiles and works for me, both Windows XP and Windows 2000, both ldap and ldaps.

So essentially, as long as the CA certificate is available and valid for
the account you are using, the LDAP SSL connection should work?

Yes, it should. It is important to find the right certificate store where the CA cert must be saved if we use a special account (like Local System Account).

Regards

Victor