On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

I just committed the change - can you confirm for me that what is
committed (to apr-util trunk) works properly? If so, I'll backport it to
v1.2 as well.

Sorry, I'm on Kubuntu at home.  The first task tomorrow in customer facilities is to test your work.

So far the word is that the Windows LDAP API requires that CA
certificates and keys be set in the registry, but I don't know of any
docs that describe how this might be done.

Do you know if this is documented anywhere?

I had to document this stuff for the customer. Tomorrow (again) I will send you a summary with screen shots of the procedure. I guess that a Spanish paper is not an option so... I have to translate.

Regards

Victor