apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP over SSL on Win32
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:18:15 GMT
Hi,
>> So far the word is that the Windows LDAP API requires that CA
>> certificates and keys be set in the registry, but I don't know of any
>> docs that describe how this might be done.
>>
>> Do you know if this is documented anywhere?
>>

> I'm attaching a brief document where I describe the steps. I attached it
> as
> Google Document because I put some screenshots for helping proposes. Both
> options shown in the document worked for me. I hope this document will
> help,
> and you are free to update-correct-modify the text.

> Doc URL: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg98phkc_41cx8s7rdg

There's another way how you can create an own certificate console to manage all cert storages;
I had to work with this in the past in order to place certs for IpSec into the right places;
here are a couple of screenshots which explain how you can create such a cert console self:
http://www.gknw.net/ipsec/scrshots/
here's a zip archive which contains such a console (acually two: one EN, one DE):
http://www.gknw.net/ipsec/ipsec.zip

Guenter.