apr-dev mailing list archives

From Victor <victor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP over SSL on Win32
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:07:54 GMT
On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

> I just committed the change - can you confirm for me that what is
> committed (to apr-util trunk) works properly? If so, I'll backport it to
> v1.2 as well.

I can't compile the last snapshot because of this error:

.\ldap\apr_ldap_option.c(175) : error C2065: 'LDAP_OPT_REFHOPLIMIT':
undeclared identifier

It seems that this symbol is not declared in winldap.h. If I comment the
line then I can build the DLL.

> So far the word is that the Windows LDAP API requires that CA
> certificates and keys be set in the registry, but I don't know of any
> docs that describe how this might be done.
>
> Do you know if this is documented anywhere?

I'm attaching a brief document where I describe the steps. I attached it as
Google Document because I put some screenshots for helping proposes. Both
options shown in the document worked for me. I hope this document will help,
and you are free to update-correct-modify the text.

Doc URL: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg98phkc_41cx8s7rdg

Regards

Victor