apr-dev mailing list archives

From Victor <victor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP over SSL on Win32
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:50:04 GMT
On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

> I just committed the change - can you confirm for me that what is
> committed (to apr-util trunk) works properly? If so, I'll backport it to
> v1.2 as well.

Sorry, I'm on Kubuntu at home.  The first task tomorrow in customer
facilities is to test your work.

> So far the word is that the Windows LDAP API requires that CA
> certificates and keys be set in the registry, but I don't know of any
> docs that describe how this might be done.
>
> Do you know if this is documented anywhere?

I had to document this stuff for the customer. Tomorrow (again) I will send
you a summary with screen shots of the procedure. I guess that a Spanish
paper is not an option so... I have to translate.

Regards

Victor