apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Ziegler <zieg...@mpi-sb.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Newbie question: Compiling helloworld-APR.c under Windows
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:23:47 GMT
I just want to tell you that some kind soul sent me the following
advices, which solved the problems for me:

> this should fix your problems:
>
> 1. Add ws2_32.lib and mswsock.lib to your depend libraries (fixes unresolved symbols)
> 2. Check the runtime library for APR/ApU and your project, they should be the same (e.
g. multithread or multithread dll) (fixes multible symbols)

Now, what I still do not know, is: Should I have known this? Is there
some documentation missing or is it my missing experience with
development under Windows?

Thank you all,
Joachim