apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [Patch]: Add a couple of cases to the apr_ldap_set_option function.]
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 03:41:10 GMT
Just in case it would help in evaluating these APR changes this is the
link to the Apache-trunk code, which uses these APR changes, that I'm
waiting to commit...

http://people.apache.org/~rederpj/Apache-trunk_rebind.diff

Thanks,

Paul J. Reder

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Patch]: Add a couple of cases to the apr_ldap_set_option function.
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:57:17 -0500
From: Paul J. Reder <rederpj@remulak.net>
To: APR dev list. <dev@apr.apache.org>

Brad confirmed that this should work for Novell. My pass through the
limited Solaris docs I was able find seemed to indicate this should work.

http://people.apache.org/~rederpj/apr-util-ldap.diff

Any more reviews? Anyone to commit it?

I was hoping to get this committed so I could commit the Apache trunk
code that uses this before I go on vacation next week.

Thanks again,

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein