apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Add a couple of cases to the apr_ldap_set_option function.
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:57:17 GMT
Brad confirmed that this should work for Novell. My pass through the
limited Solaris docs I was able find seemed to indicate this should work.

Any more reviews? Anyone to commit it?

I was hoping to get this committed so I could commit the Apache trunk
code that uses this before I go on vacation next week.

Thanks again,

Paul J. Reder wrote:
> In keeping with the APR concept of hiding LDAP differences, I added a
> couple
> of cases to the apr_ldap_set_option function. One of the cases has
> differences
> between at least the openLDAP and Tivoli SDKs so I added both of them for
> consistency and to handle possible differences in other SDKs.
> Folks who know the other SDKs should check if any #ifs need to be added
> to these cases for any of the other SDKs.
> Once someone commits this patch I will be able to commit the Apache portion
> of the rebind code.

Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein

View raw message