apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject [Patch]: Add a couple of cases to the apr_ldap_set_option function.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:48:20 GMT
In keeping with the APR concept of hiding LDAP differences, I added a couple
of cases to the apr_ldap_set_option function. One of the cases has differences
between at least the openLDAP and Tivoli SDKs so I added both of them for
consistency and to handle possible differences in other SDKs.

Folks who know the other SDKs should check if any #ifs need to be added
to these cases for any of the other SDKs.

Once someone commits this patch I will be able to commit the Apache portion
of the rebind code.

Thanks,

--
Paul J. Reder