apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Add basic function to APR for LDAP rebind callback support.
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 05:32:20 GMT
Quoting "Paul J. Reder" <rederpj@remulak.net>:

> I addressed the comments and haven't heard back from anyone
> (Bojan or others). I can't commit to APR and can't commit the
> Apache portion until the APR part has been committed. I know
> folks were busy with the latest APR update... Has the dust
> settled?
>
> Any takers?

I feel reluctant to commit as I'm not overly familiar with design and
implementation of LDAP support in APU. I'll leave that to folks that
dealt with LDAP stuff before. Essentially, I just wanted to make sure
that your patch comes closer to acceptance, so that LDAP folks are
left with less work before committing.

--
Bojan