apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Trawick" <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the file apr_thread_pool.h and apr_thread_pool.c
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:24:59 GMT
On Nov 25, 2007 11:32 AM, Learning apr <learning_apr@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> If I hope to include apr_thread_pool.c into the apr-util-1.2.8-win32-src,
> what else files should I take except apr_thread_pool.h and
> apr_thread_pool.c?

no idea; you could try treating apr_thread_pool.c as part of your
application (i.e., add apr_thread_pool.c to your build just like you
would add a new file of your own) as long as you are using apr-util
1.2.x; when there is finally an apr-util 1.3 or higher release, which
would include thread pool, then drop your extra apr_thread_pool.c from
the application build