apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Trawick" <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Showstoppers to apr release(?)
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:31:15 GMT
On Nov 3, 2007 5:57 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/2/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> > I'm verifying non-breakage on aix and hp pa-risc (no ia32/64 boxes around),
> > and am backporting DSO detection if I don't find a flaw in the next few hours.
>
> Then I'll skip those until we have a release candidate.

I just tried apr-1.2.x vs. apr-1.2.11 on HP-UX PA-RISC 11iv1...

compiler warnings same before and after
config detection/decisions as reflected in config.status are the same,
other than the new logic for finding STRUCT_STAT_ST_BLOCKS and
SYS_PARAM_H

but

testshm failing for me with 1.2.x but not 1.2.11
  Line 254: Error destroying shared memory block (22): Invalid argument

(new code added to testshm.c after 1.2.11)

Maybe I can look further tonight...

No time to play with apr-util ATM.