apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Amsterdam sandbox
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:21:51 GMT
On Nov 14, 2007 9:16 AM, Davi Arnaut <davi@apache.org> wrote:
> Under (or not) the Apache umbrella?

As Greg and I have stated, we know that the long-term home for Serf is
in Apache.  However, we're slowly building a viable community to be
built around Serf that could withstand any single person's departure.
We've been making progress, but we're not there yet.  When that is
achieved, then we'll go through the Incubation process.  FWIW, we've
requested that all Serf committers have a CLA on file and that they
know that Serf will one day return home to Apache.  This should put it
on a fast-track within the Incubator.  =)  -- justin