apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Votes] Apr candidates in /dev/dist/
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:38:57 GMT

On 11/26/2007 02:12 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2007 4:26 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> Please provide your input to release.
>>    [ ] APR-iconv-1.2.1
> diffs from prior release look reasonable (punted on reviewing Windows
> build changes just as I normally punt on testing them)
>  I had to manually define API_USE_BUILTIN_ALIASES on Linux to get
> testxlate to run far enough to encounter the "missing shift-out of
> utf-7 encoding" problem; by default it provides no aliases and
> testxlate fails (not a regression AFAICT)

I needed to do the same for Linux and Solaris. Test results:

Signatures: OK
md5sum: tar.gz OK, zip file NOT OK

I assume the following error is the expected error mentioned above:

testxlate           : /Line 52: expected <Edelwei+AN8>, but saw <Edelwei+AN8->
FAILED 1 of 1
Failed Tests            Total   Fail    Failed %
testxlate                   1      1    100.00%

Otherwise compiles and installs fine.
Done on

Solaris (SPARC) 8
Solaris (SPARC) 9
Solaris (SPARC) 10
Red Hat AS 4 (x86) 64 Bit
OpenSuSE 10.2 (x86) 32 Bit

So +1 from me on apr-iconv-1.2.1.

If I have counted correctly we have now three +1's: Other Bill, Jeff and me.

View raw message