apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Interesting Win32 x64 msvc8.0 errors
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:08:51 GMT
A couple of unexpected errors when building to x64, I'll be enjoying
my holiday today, and don't plan to research instantly since x64 is only
just now shaping up properly, but I thought folks would be interested.

These might be artifacts of first-test, or artifacts of Windows 2003
Server x64 permissions model (no, I didn't run this as admin yet);

apr-1.2.12
testshm.c(173): <720005> Access Denied

apr-util 1.2.12
testxml.c(68): expected <720002> saw <0>
testdbm.c(175): expected <720003> saw <0>

(these might be the sorts of result reversals noted by Jeff and I)

Otherwise test results for apr/aprutil match our expected results and flaws.

Bill