apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [Votes] Apr candidates in /dev/dist/
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:30:52 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Please provide your input to release.
>
>   [+1] APR-0.9.17
>   [+1] APR-1.2.12
>   [XX] APR-util-1.2.11
>   [+1] APR-iconv-1.2.1

Please note I've withdrawn apr-util-1.2.11 from consideration, and a 1.2.12 package
test will be announced once I've copied up and synced.

I'll leave this vote open through Friday and start a vote on 1.2.12 in a new thread,
just so we have one place to record it all.  But I plan on Friday evening to announce
the results of all of these.

Please note I didn't see much feedback yet one way or another on APR-iconv-1.2.1 nor
really a whole lot for apr 0.9.17, so please keep those votes coming.  In the case of
APR-iconv-1.2.1 I observed the bug of not shift-stating out of utf-7 back to utf-8 on
close, but it seems apr_xlate may be relying on a shift-out behavior that this
implementation (and therefore, probably others) doesn't support.  Not a regression so
better to release and just move forward.

Bill