apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Henry Jen" <henry...@ztune.net>
Subject Re: APR 2.0 proposals
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 02:54:04 GMT
On Nov 29, 2007 12:48 PM, Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 10:22 -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > are we looking at a 1.3 iteration before we
> > make such radical changes as 2.0?  If so, when?  I'd love to see 1.3
> > come together over the next month or two for those who don't want to
> > wait on/depend upon such a major release bump.
>
> I think that would be a good idea, given that 1.3 is compatible with
> 1.2.
>

+1.

> In terms of when, do we know what in 1.3 is in not-to-be-released-yet
> status?
>

There are two issues I believed is ready to been committed, but would
need a committer to sponsor them.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=43000. I went
through this patch with Paul at ApacheCon.
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=43876. Joe had this
patch submitted for a while, and we both think the patch is good to
go.

Cheers,
Henry

Mime
View raw message