apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Tagging 1.2.* Sat night or Sun a.m.
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:39:14 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> WORSE you just f***ed up the user who chose a different order for their
> includes, which sucks to be them.  Please don't do such nonsense to them.

Belay that assessment, I see you snuck this in after the header protect
macro ;-)

It's still not acceptable to add apr_ino_t until 1.3.0 no matter how it's
hidden.

I had gone so far as to offer no outward facing explanation of the 1.3.0
solution to win32 handles, but they could pass a constant which would
achieve the effect.  That too was vetoed, so we simply won't add a new
interface no matter how cloaked it is :)

Bill