apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Jones" <oscare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PATCH: zOS specific implementation of apr_atomic_casptr
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:57:27 GMT
apr/test/testatomic.c trunk doesn't compile due to implicit, as
apr_atomic_xchgptr is not defined in os390/atomic.c,
doesn't have anything to do with apr_atomic_casptr.

So next step would be implement xchgptr in os390/atomic.c, or ifdef it out
for __MVS__ where ever it exists (should only be trunk of
apr/test/testatomic.c afaik).